Ten Methods To Pick out the Best Colored Contact Lenses
Best Color Contact Lenses – Prior to ordering circle lenses, you want to make sure you come up with a strategy for what kind of contact lenses you’d like to wear. Knowing which lenses to choose not only finds you the ideal fit, but also creates the look that makes you appear at your very best.
The following are 10 tips before ordering the best color contact lenses (circle) online:
- Circle lenses with a mix of shades and color can offer a rich depth, awakening facial features of most any skin tones.
- To appear more mysterious, choose green circle lenses. The 2002 survey found that those with green eyes were thought of as attractive, devious and inventive. Green was also the most desired eye color, according to the same survey.
- The surroundings where you’ll be wearing your circle lenses is very important when choosing your color. You should ensure your color selection is suitable for the occasion and location.
- Remember at all times the place where you will be wearing cosmetic lenses. In formal situations like working within the workplace or having to meet your boss, loud colors are a no-no. If you feel like doing an experiment, you can do so in informal gatherings.
- If you have fairer skin, select circle lenses in shades that are a bit lighter (particularly in grays or blues) that can awaken a spirited, clean and fresher attractiveness, particularly for women. For those with lighter skin tones there are a number of attractive color choices such as turquoise or aqua. Also take into account something even bolder such as amethyst or one of the various shades of violet.
- Another great method to achieve contrast is by using eye makeup. So if you are wearing a certain shade of eye shadow or mascara, choose something that goes against it. That should really set your eyes off to a mesmerizing look. Opalescent green, for example, looks great with black.
- Take into account your natural eye color, then opt for circle lenses that differ markedly with it. For example, if you’ve got blue eyes, then choose a darker shade like brown or deep violet. This will make people notice it, especially your friends, and you may instantly become a conversation topic.
- Brides should choose a contact lens color that makes them more feminine. For example, pale blue, green or brown. One should also take into consideration the time of the year when the wedding will be held as we’ve already said that summer colors are different from that of spring. The wedding may have a theme, in which case the lenses ought to reflect that. Also, it’s a good idea to choose a hue that blends well with the bridesmaids’ dresses.
- Costume circle lenses are contact lenses that produce a special impact when worn. Some glow in the dark while others give you an animal-like look. These are especially popular during Halloween and costume parties.
- Lens colors that contrast your eye makeup are best when you want immediate attention. Choose blue lenses if your makeup has warm tones. You could also maintain the same tones with blue lenses with makeup of cool tones, for example, monochrome is suitable for occasions such as weddings.
Best Color Contact Lenses blog listings
http://blog.jessicaharlow.comThu, 20 Jun 2013 19:09:21 GMT
Colored Contact Lenses. by Jessica Harlow on June 20, 2013. jessica-harlow-eye-closeup-contact-ice-solotica-lens. Hello, gorgeous! For as long as I can remember I’ve been afraid of contact lenses. Something about sticking a piece of plastic (
http://www.freecontactlensesinfo.comTue, 28 May 2013 03:25:00 GMT
Best Colored Contacts for dark eyes. Choosing colored contacts for dark eyes is a bit more difficult than choosing the lenses for light eyes, mostly because the color lens has to cover the iris completely, so that the original dark …
http://www.freecontactlensesinfo.comFri, 21 Jun 2013 10:19:00 GMT
For those of you that don’t know, circle contacts has been a huge thing in Asia for a few years now and has spread to North America lately. They are iris enlarging contact lens that makes your eyes appear bigger, that’s why …
FXEYES ! THE BEST CUSTOMS COLOR CONTACT LENSES ! SOME COLOR COLLECTION HERE !
A contact lens, or simply contact, is a thin, plastic lens placed directly on the … (2%) use contact lenses worldwide, including 28 to 38 …
For more information on Color Contact lenses;
|ColorMax Aqua Halloween Contact Lenses– $28.95Special Effects lenses will give your costume the edge and uniqueness everyone will love. Angelic Red Contacts are the perfect way to complete that Halloween costume you’ve been working on.|
|Color Max Amber Halloween Contact Lenses– $28.95Special Effects lenses will give your costume the edge and uniqueness everyone will love. Angelic Red Contacts are the perfect way to complete that Halloween costume you’ve been working on.|
|ColorMax Blue Halloween Contact Lenses– $28.95Special Effects lenses will give your costume the edge and uniqueness everyone will love. Shamrock Contact Lenses are the perfect way to complete that Halloween costume you’ve been working on.
Thanks for stopping by our post about Best Color Contact Lenses, please come back as we update daily with new articles, videos, and blog listings